- Turn on the creatorbot. The power switch is on the back left side. Position 1 for ABS, Position 1 for PLA.
- In the Creatorbot main menu, select: Temp -> Preheat -> Preheat PLA 1
Check Filament Feed
Visually inspect that filament feeds properly:
- from spool
- through filament sensor (small clip on back for frame)
- through feed motor
- through milky plastic feed tube
- out of extruder hot end.
- Preheat printer.
- Select menu Config->Move->Extruders
- Use the +10mm and +25mm to extrude the filament from the hotend. NOTE: Must be preheated!
Manual Advance Filament
Config -> Move -> Extruder -> Extruder #1 +25mm