Getting osceleton running on a new computer
- installer http://code.google.com/p/simple-openni/downloads/list?can=2&q=Installer+osx
- I made a little installer(see Install OpenNI the short way), if this doesn't work for you, than you should install it the offical way. For my tests i used only OSX 10.6., with 10.5 i had some problems.
- Install OpenNI the short way
- Download the Installer
- Unzip the file and open a terminal window
- Go to the unzipped folder 'OpenNI_NITE_Installer-OSX'
- > cd ./OpenNI_NITE_Installer-OSX
- Start the installer
- > sudo ./install.sh
Install osceleton examples
- from here
- processing examples need outdated box2d code
- Install SimpleOpenNI (Processing < 2.0)
- Download SimpleOpenNI
- Copy the 'SimpleOpenNI.zip' into this folder:
- /Users/'your username'/Documents/Processing/libraries
- if you don't have this folder then create it.
- Streaming live to processing:
./osceleton -w -a 192.168.0.45
- Saving to file:
./osceleton -w -a 192.168.0.45 -s simpleloop.oni
- Streaming from file to processing:
./osceleton -w -a 192.168.0.45 -i simpleloop.oni